[Tfug] DVD Writing

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:47:54 MST 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 10:59:08AM -0700, George Cohn wrote:
> I've used that combination to transfer old VHS tapes to DVD and it seems
> to work OK.  I haven't done a lot of editing and would like some tips on
> good software, either open source or for Windows.

Jon Corbet is currently writing a series on DVD authoring with Free
Software as part of LWN's Grumpy Editor series
(http://lwn.net/Articles/grumpy-editor/).  Parts 1 and 3 of the three
installments have been released so far.  I think that both should
released from the "subscriber-only" period but, if not, email me
off-list and I can send you a link to article.

Claude