[Tfug] RDBMS reprise

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:20:09 MST 2008

In your original email I would typically choose 2, but I have to
wonder. Why is the data set so sensitive to being changed? Typical
application I would think would prefer to have as much updated
information as is possible. Though I do suppose there is a situation
or two where a change in the dataset would be bad if the app was meant
to to allow correction of the dataset. I don't suppose there is more
clues to this mystery than you have give so far?

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell