[Tfug] DVD Writing

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Tue Jan 22 10:59:08 MST 2008

Don Freeman wrote:
> I have also done the transcription with a PC. I used an ADS external box

I've used that combination to transfer old VHS tapes to DVD and it seems
to work OK.  I haven't done a lot of editing and would like some tips on
good software, either open source or for Windows.

I've also played with Adobe Flash and it offers some editing
capabilities for flash movies but nothing great.

Seems like more websites are using Flash than ever.  The new version of
Action Script 3 is object oriented and runs 10 times faster than the old
Action Script 2 that Macromedia had.

George Cohn