[Tfug] busy box problem

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:14:10 MST 2008

Thanks for all the help guys. He has a new system being built for him that
should have no problems, and he is making up his mind what OS he wants and
so he just wanted to see what it was like for a couple weeks. He will
probably go that direction. He is new to Linux, but has wanted to migrate
for sometime and hates Vista, so there you go.

He is running it now, and I think he likes it.

Thanks again.
Matthew Patenaude