[Tfug] Mower Stuph

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 17:48:43 MST 2008

Hi,

A few more items at WorldCare that might
appeal to someone...

---

1.7GHz P4 in a (very) *tall* tower with 1G
RDRAM.  SCSI disk subsystem has one 80GB
drive and two 40GB drives.  (sorry, no idea
if these are just "wide SCSI" (e.g., 68 pin)
drives or SCA.  :-(

PCI cards include:

nVidia GeForce 2MX 100/200 (32MB RAM)
Adaptec 29160 U160 SCSI HBA
Adaptec I20 RAID 1000 UDMA
Intel PRO/100 Server Adapter
Intel Pro/100 VE Net conn.
SCSI DAT drive

Debian 4 installed.

They want $90 for this box.

---

Second box is a shorter tower with dual 1GHz PIII's,
256 MB RDRAM with a 9GB SCSI disk (again, no info
on what flavor of SCSI drive this is -- sorry!)
and two CD-ROM drives (not sure if one or both of
them are CD-RW :< )

It has a Matrox G400 dual-head video card w/16MB
and an Adaptec AIC-7892 U160 SCSI HBA.

Sidux OS installed.

They want $50 for this machine.

---

Beige G3 Power Mac.  This was one of my boxes
(still is until I drag it down to WC next week)
on which I was playing with OSX.

No idea what the CPU's specs are  :<  But, it has
192M of RAM, an 8+G (maybe 10?) *IDE* disk (with
OSX 10.1 or 10.2, I don't recall which), 100MB
SCSI ZIP and 2GB SCSI Jaz.  "Adjustable" keyboard
but no pointing device (I'm holding onto that
for the "next" Mac I play with  :>  ).

This was going to go straight into the recycling
bin at WC but I figure if someone wants to give
them $10 for it, that would be cool...

---

Again, WC is trying to cut down on the amount of
"stuph" that sits around -- there's not much space
to store things that folks aren't interested in
purchasing.  So, these boxes probably won't be
around very long...

I think Joe plans to move these into the store
(if they haven't been moved there already) -- maybe
he'll chime in and clarify this?  :>

And Dennis can correct me if I've misread his
notes  <:-(

Thanks,
--don