[Tfug] email parsing

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Mon Jan 14 13:40:23 MST 2008

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [Tfug] email parsing
From: christ <skeptikos at gmail.com>
To: tfug at tfug.org
Date: 01/14/2008 01:18 PM
> Hey, does anyone know how to know when the headers in
> an email end? Based on the few I've looked at from
> my gmail account, there isn't one header that's
> designated to be the last. Thanks ~ Chris

I believe the headers are termintaed by a blank line. That said,
though...what language are you parsing in? If it is Perl, Python or Ruby
you will not have to re-invent that wheel.

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.