[Tfug] burial?

daniel galaska galaskadaniel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 00:43:59 MST 2008

hello all --

i've got an old monitor and box that have both (rather unfortunately) died after living rather full and glorious lives.  i bought them as a set from papa dell -- a p4 with 512 rambus and a 17" lcd.  this was my first computer and it saw me through many times (and many moves).  i purchased the machine in 2001 and the combination ran debian linux like a charm until they ceased abruptly last semester (motherboard crash on the box; puff of smoke from the crt).  anyway, as spring cleaning is upon us, i guess it is time to part with it.  i am not quite sure of the best method of disposal for such a treasure.  of course, i want to be as friendly to the environment as possible.  anyone know of an appropriate solution?

hope the new year has rung in well for all.

-- daniel

p.s.
is it wierd that i miss her?