[Tfug] 3.5 DSDD floppies?

Rich r-lists at studiosprocket.com
Mon Feb 25 20:37:07 MST 2008

Yeah, this always used to work with the ST, Amiga, Mac, and anything
else that wanted DSDD but all we could buy was DSHD -- "anything
else" is music gear. They all used the same Sony drive, iirc. Only
the Amiga had some extra electronics to do something nifty with the
tracks to get 800K out of 'em.

Rich.