[Tfug] 3.5 DSDD floppies?

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Mon Feb 25 17:24:32 MST 2008

I have a couple of them I think.. they are quite old.  Have you tried
taping over the hole on a HD floppy?  It's the hole without the write
protect slider in it.. cover both sides with tape and at least
computer floppy drives will think it's 720k.  It also doubles as a
"security by obscurity" way of making private data unreadable.. just
take the tape off :)

Jeff