[Tfug] *Nix distros that keep a windows partition

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:53:01 MST 2008

That is the frustrating part about being a game developer. I need the
specialization.. Although the company I work for at least tries to
support doing Linux gaming. Our first non-contract game Dark Horizons:
Lore was release for windows, mac and linux. Although our latest
version will not be Linux compatible unfortunately. But our contract
is to help with a new game publishing setup, and it isn't supporting
linux. Sorry guys..

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell