[Tfug] Xterm pointer

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Sat Feb 16 20:25:14 MST 2008

Claude,

FYI I'm running xterm 223-1 on Ubuntu/FVWM 7.04 with no problems.  No updates in view.

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

-- Claude Rubinson <rubinson at u.arizona.edu> wrote:
Recently, xterm has begun to hide the pointer when I start typing
(actually, it changes the pointer from the default pointer shape to a
small dot (maybe a plus sign; hard to tell--it's really small).  I'm
assuming that the change came with an upgrading of the system.

In any case, I hate it and am wondering if somebody can point me in
the right direction to restore the previous behavior.

Thanks!

Claude

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: