[Tfug] N770 nearly bricked

Garrett Hoxie shoegoo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:51:58 MST 2008

I messed mine up pretty badly once.  It was a gradual decline, but it
ended up not even being able to boot to the desktop.  Like you
suggested, I decided it was best to reformat and reinstall.  I took out
my miniSD card and I didn't restore a backup after the flash.  It fixed
a lot of problems for me.  I think I am running it2007HE these days on
mine.  It seems to work as well as any of the previous versions...

HTH,
Garrett