[Tfug] PDA non-usage

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:24:10 MST 2008

Andrew Ayre wrote:
> Although not portable, I use a personal copy of MediaWiki for notes. I
> can categorize them, search, cross reference and access from any
> internet connected PC. And yes, I do have a PDA but it never gets used,
> except for occasional geocaching.

I use little 64-page notebooks for keeping track of all kinds of notes,
phone numbers, lists, driving directions, etc. They come in packs of 3,
have soft covers, fit in a pocket, and are about the size of a 3 x 5
note card. They're sold under the name "Moleskine", and you can find
them in pretty much any Barnes & Noble or Borders.

Matt