[Tfug] PDA non-usage

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:19:44 MST 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 02:33:18PM -0700, Jude Nelson wrote:
> Cell phone for phone numbers.
> Everything else is memorized.

> just knowing who I talked with last is enough to remind me of the

> The tidbits are usually all memorized before I go on a trip, or

> Memory.  Good food is a strong mammalian motivator :)

You really know how to hurt a guy don't you?  Half the time, I can't
even remember where I left my cell phone!  :)

> But I'm not in that 97.38402% of the population :)

But you probably probably remember who is, huh?  :)

I'm curious how you handle email addys.  (I use lbdb so that I've got
your addy if you've ever sent me an email; plus it calls out to the
UofA's ldap addressbook.)

C.

p.s. I waved to you as we were crossing Speedway this morning (on
opposite sides of Mountain).  I'm going to assume that you weren't
intentionally snubbing me and just didn't see me.  So, if you WERE
snubbing me, you'll need to let me know.  :)