[Tfug] postscript & ghostscript printing issue

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 13:22:48 MST 2008

Hi Christ,

Nice to be able to talk to you via email versus prayer. Before I continue, a quick question -- I've always wondered--What was that whole transfiguration thing about?

You might want to have a closer look at what arguments you pass ghostscript. I'm guessing there's probably some sort of scaling function buried in the manpage.

Good luck with humanity, btw.

Cheers,
Bowie

From: christ <skeptikos at gmail.com>