[Tfug] Followup: DNS hosting

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Thu Jan 31 23:51:36 MST 2008

Here are several questions if you don't mind. .

1. Will this app work on Handspring devices?

2. (rhetorically) Is the Palm platform dying?

3. (rhetorically) John Gruenenfelder is not in the UofA
phonebook. So, how does he have a arizona.edu email address

P.S. I love BSD, so I don't want it to die..., just like I
don't want my Handspring OS to die.