[Tfug] UPS sizing

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Wed Dec 31 11:14:27 MST 2008

I tend to buy good APC SmartUPS upses, cheap, either used locally, or
ebay within the phoenix area.

I have a few spare, if your interested, at a very good price to free up
the space, including an APC matrix.

For most systems, I use either a smart ups 700 or 1000, and I have a
2200xl that will be going in for the home entertainment setup soon.

                    Harry