[Tfug] Virtualization problem

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 03:32:15 MST 2008

No I'm not confident about the cd itself, so I may look into that. It
is supposed to XP sp2. If that doesn't work I may look into buying a
VM. Yes the issue is in the windows installer: I got further once with
a sp1 cd, but it got a point where it requested a disk with the actual
service pack on it, and by that time sp1 was no longer available
online. Thanks for the suggestions.

Matthew