[Tfug] Smoke detectors

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Fri Dec 5 19:46:17 MST 2008

I would be bored too. One bad experience that was most likely user error does not justify every apple as a lemon. My exposure to macs, and the praise I give to others about them, would say just the opposite. I believe any linux distro would love to have company commercialize their product and pull as much marketshare as apple has taken from microsoft. Of course, apple should not take all the credit; vista is apple's mvp...

Besides, freebsd is where all the cool people live!

Will