[Tfug] Happy hour Thurs, 12/4 @ 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 1 13:52:17 MST 2008

Hi all,

Back to our search for a new happy hour venue!  This Thursday, we'll
have happy hour at Shooter's Steakhouse and Saloon.  Shooter's was
suggested by Brian at our last happy hour and I had the opportunity to
stop by last week.  It looks like it'll be a blast.  It's a pure
Western theme (cowboy--not campus) with wagon wheels, a firepit, and
entertainment--pool tables, foosball, and horseshoes.  Looks to be a
good selection of food.  And Guinness is on draught.

The one downside that I'm immediately aware of is that after 10pm,
they only admit 21+.  But it sounded like that as long as underage
people are in before 10 and we're clear and upfront about who's
underage (that is, don't try to scam any drinks), they won't kick
people out.

Shooter's is located at the corner of Prince and Country Club: 3115
E. Prince, 85716.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Shooter's+Steakhouse+85716

When you get to Shooter's look for the TFUG placard or just ask a
bartender or waiter, they have our reservation.

See you on Thursday!

Claude