[Tfug] Apt state hosed

John Karns johnkarns at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 13:56:05 MST 2008

Hi,

Whenever I install a pkg via apt-get or synaptic on the Ubuntu 7.x
system on my laptop, after completing the DL and running the
initialization script for the new app, it runs a script from a failed
install of a different app.  That script fails with an error at the
end of it, leaving it in place to run and fail again each time those
install scripts run when installing an app.  Can anyone give me a
quick pointer on where to look for that script so I can find it and
delete it?

Thanks,

--
John