[Tfug] The perils of "Second Life" (special shout-out to, Jude!)

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Sat Aug 23 13:09:13 MST 2008

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:05:25 -0700
> From: "Jim March" <1.jim.march at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Tfug] The perils of "Second Life" (special shout-out to
> 	Jude!)
> To: "Tucson Free Unix Group" <tfug at tfug.org>
>
> http://cbs3.com/local/kimberly.jernigan.second.2.801089.html
here's something out of "First Life":

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me
privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of
commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there
is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so
interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak
above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. "

Address by President Woodrow Wilson, New York City, September 4, 1912.

1913, Wilson, a naive Univ-prof upon whom the Rothschild agent waited,
signed the (illegal x-mas) bill setting up the FED and the 16th
Amendment where you send your income tax dollars to the
Rothschild-Rockefellers (FED).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173
Eric