[Tfug] Thanx: 64Bit vs. 32Bit Debian

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 20 17:52:46 MST 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Charles R Kiss
<charles at kissbrothers.com> wrote:
> Its great to get your comments, they extremely help.  The Debian site makes
> it seem a lot worse that what you guys are writing, especially wrt Flash.

Sometimes those pages on debian.org may just be outdated. It was a
pain a while back, but it's smooth these days. The packages you want
for flash are flashplugin-nonfree and that should pull in
nspluginwrapper which wraps the 32bit plugin for the 64bit browser.