[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour this Thurs at 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 18 16:19:34 MST 2008

Hi all,

This is your regular reminder that we're having happy hour (the last
happy hour before UofA classes begin!) this Thursday at Charlie's at
6pm.  Since we didn't get to do anything special for Debian's
birthday, I'll try to bring something.  Also, we can celebrate Linux's
birthday, which is next Monday!  As alway, details are available at
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/

In other news, I just placed the order for our t-shirts!  Once I know
when they'll be arriving, I'll let you know.

Claude