[Tfug] free VTech IP 8100-2 Vonage cordless phone system

Ryan Cresawn jrcresawn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:13:56 MST 2008

I have a VTech IP 8100-2 I no longer need.  This is a Vonage VoIP
cordless phone base station with two handsets and two charging
stations.  The battery pack in one handset is entirely dead.  The
battery pack in the other handset is weak.  Both battery packs should
be replaced.  I have read that this Vonage device can be configured to
work with other SIP VoIP service providers including Asterisk.  Of
course it also works with Vonage.  If you're interested I can bring it
to Happy Hour or arrange for pickup.

Ryan