[Tfug] Boot Failure

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:42:05 MST 2008

There is a simple test to do to see if your power supply is out: Unplug the
ATX plug and look on the wiring diagram that is hopefully on the top or
bottom of the Supply and look for the two wires that would monitor the Power
Switch; Usually the green and black wires like the second or third from
right but the colors could be different if you have an off brand PS.. You
would then just take a paperclip and jump the two wires and hopefully the
fan on the PS only mind you, will come on indicating a good power supply.

Matt

  _____