[Tfug] GIT together at Tucson JUG [tonight]

Andrew Lenards andrew.lenards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:38:45 MST 2008

Matt asked at the last TFUG HH about where the JUG meets, I thought I'd
message with those details.

Location: 4th floor of 5151 E. Broadway Blvd, Video Monitoring Systems (VMS)
[http://tucson-jug.org/display/TJUG/Meetings]
Time: 7pm - meetings general run into 8:30 pm [
http://tucson-jug.org/display/TJUG/Home]

Also - the meeting is tonight if any of you would like to join us.

Thanks,

Andy