[Tfug] Running logout scripts as root?

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 15:37:45 MST 2008

I've got a logout script that I've written...It connects to a SMB file
share (via mount-cifs) and then uses rsync to sync the directories.
I'm using this as a way for my users to access their files offsite - they
connect to the SSH server, copy files, then when they logout, we sync
their file shares to this SSH server.

Problem is...one needs to be root to run mount.  Aside from adding
my list of users to sudoers or giving everyone access to mount, is there
an easy way to have the script executed as root?

TIA

    -  Chris

--
Chris Robbins