[Tfug] OT: Stargazers of Tucson.

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sat Aug 9 10:27:25 MST 2008

Go to:

http://www.cleardarksky.com/lp/TucsonAZlp.html?Mn=telescope

Click on the tiny link for the Google Earth image overlay.
Open in Google Earth.

You can now see which roads to travel down to minimize light pollution.
The chart at the bottom of the page indicates how much you should be
able to see at those locations.

Probably easiest if you get the lat/lon from Google Earth and put them
into a GPS unit.

Andy

--
Andy