[Tfug] Help needed with wireless connection HELP!!!!

John Mc jmcneill2 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 19:35:05 MST 2008

>all I have is a sd memory card and wife has no slot for it :(
+

I know this is going to sound stupid and I apologize in advance for stating the obvious but, (this is a notebook right?) look around the perimeter of the notebook chassis and see if there is a physical switch of some kind (sliding?) that turns your WiFi off and on.

If that doesn't work then you are going to have to go to the store and spend the big bucks for a USB stick. You need a few of those anyway.

--
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant