[Tfug] Opine: Bricks, warts or...?

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Tue Aug 5 22:16:30 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Murphy" <murphy+tfug>
To: <tfug at tfug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Tfug] Opine: Bricks, warts or...?

> I'm going to hate myself for extending another ill-defined
> no answer
> good enough Bexley thread but...

"ill-defined no answer good enough"
LOL

Fscking engineers -- talking about things in voids between
boundaries with respect to design philosophy. How dare they
consider stuff that doesn't often result in a tidy
conclusion, and in mixed company!

Ahh, what if doing everything was like making stuff with
Lego blocks. As long as you have enough of the right Legos,
you could build anything.

And then if its cool enough, your creation could go on
http://boingboing.net in between the comic books and artsy
BS.  Nirvana!