[Tfug] Reminder: Happy Hour this Thursday, 8/7

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 4 13:46:34 MST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:36:49PM -0700, Matt Jacob wrote:
> Claude Rubinson wrote:
> > We now return you to our regularly scheduled happy hour schedule.
> > This Thursday, 6pm (or whenever) 'till whenever at Charlie's.  Details
> > at http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/
>
> Hey Claude,
>
> Any news of cottony goodness for us? Perhaps a manufacturing sample to
> model at this week's happy hour?

Not just yet.  I only just sent out the request for the bid and I'm
also still investigating the online services such as CafePress.  (The
advantage of using a CafePress-like service is that everybody can get
whatever style and size they want.)

Speaking of which: if anybody has extensive experience or a
recommendation for CafePress or similar services, would you drop me a
line off-list?  I was surprised at the poor quality of their shirt and
am wondering if somebody who's used them in the past might have some
expertise to share?

Claude