[Tfug] Accidental extra netbook computer

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:03:36 MST 2008

> Well, I e-mailed NewEgg last Tuesday, and they still haven't e-mailed me the
> UPS tag I'm supposed to stick on the box.  If they aren't quick about it,
> I'll be back in Arizona before they send me the correct tag (and they think
> I live in North Carolina).  Well, I tried.

Well, if you get back to Arizona before the tag gets
back to you and you don't feel you want to keep the
'puter, then I would suggest giving it to someone in
need. I was working with a student for a while that
didn't have a computer. She's gone now, but you should
be able to find someone else who needs it ~ Chris