[Tfug] Today's xkcd

Jeff Breadner jeff at breadner.net
Wed Apr 30 16:01:29 MST 2008

Matt Jacob wrote:
> Dilbert? Or is that a given?

Yeah, that's a gimmie ;)  I think it's still worth reading, though
they're making it hard with the amount of commercialization involved
with the Dilbert web page and emails.

I'm looking for things like:

http://userfriendly.net  is probably my favourite, spend some time in
the archives.
http://xkcd.com    was a great discovery, thanks!
http://ubersoft.net  is OK, but the artwork/graphics get to me

I wrote a script to download and email me all the comics I'm interested
in so I can bypass the ads.  I'd make it a SourceForge project except
it's not really that big (or good) of a project, and I'm pretty sure I'd
get sued into oblivion by some comic syndicate, or at least life would
become more of a hassle than if I had just left well enough alone.  I'll
clean up the code and post it somewhere if there's any interest.

cheers
  JB