[Tfug] Firefox and TIFFs

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Fri Apr 18 16:51:21 MST 2008

I get the impression from the Wikipedia article that TIFF is "owned by" Adobe - I dunno if Firefox wants to dip their toe into that for fear of Adobe asking for a license to implement it, or something

Although on second search I see the libtiff project - I wonder why Firefox doesn't implement that natively... hmm.

Anyone tried tiff-plugin? http://tiff-plugin.sourceforge.net/

Eric
http://nixwizard.net