[Tfug] OT: Wireless Internet way out in Marana

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Fri Apr 18 15:27:26 MST 2008

OK first off a disclaimer: I work at DakotaCom.Net. Yes I'm just trying to help this guy out.... I just happen to know we have wireless towers pretty far out there. (I just glanced at the topographic map we have setup in our network monitoring system)

Have you shopped around with local ISPs? Depending on where you are Dakota might have a tower within line of sight you can shoot to
http://dakotacom.net

I will gracefully bail out now in the hopes I don't get yelled at from the TFUG list for blatantly "advertising"

Eric
http://nixwizard.net