[Tfug] Pleasurable distraction

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 18 13:24:35 MST 2008

Lookihg through "Managing Open Source Projects" and "Extreme
Programming for Web
Projects", I can see that you don't neccesarily need to understand how
to write
in a computer language, but somebody does...
(It probably helps, particularly with the boolean logic (if that term is still
used today, I don't know), but how neccessary it is.)

Looked through Sourceforge a while back and thought that it required
too high an
entry level for to do anything useful. Maybe that isn't the case. It has got
175,000 registered projects. Surely not all of these projects are completed.
Perhaps most of these are just proposals?