[Tfug] OT: Studio/Office Space

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:24:05 MST 2008

Good Afternoon,

My family and I live out in far Marana, and are currently having
problems with access to broadband. As I work from home I both require
internet access, and that it be broadband. On top of that we also home
school our children which also requires the internet. In our attempts
to find a solution to our problem, we are looking at maybe renting a
studio apt or office space big enough to hold about 5-6 desks and have
broadband access. This list is pretty populated with people connected
in a lot of different ways, so I thought I would ask here if anyone
knows of any good deals on studio or office space that might be worth
looking into.

I apologize as I know this is OT, but I am getting desperate and
general online searches and tools have proven difficult for this. Any
thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell