[Tfug] Pleasurable distraction

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:50:42 MST 2008

Definitely recommend doing some reading.. Here is one to get you started:
http://www.wiley.com//legacy/compbooks/sandred/
Here is what slashdot had to say about it:
http://books.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/09/13/1519222

Probably before continuing I would buy read, and take notes, then ask.. :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell