[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour, Thurs @ 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 15 12:46:29 MST 2008

Hi all,

We've got our regular happy hour coming up this Thursday.  Same time,
same place: 6pm at Charlie's Tavern and Grill.  Same website for info:
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/.

Although I still haven't had a chance to check out new venues, I did
want to point out one thing.  Although we begin around 6pm, most
people don't arrive until at least 7 and we're generally there until
10 or 11pm and sometimes even later.  So do feel free to come later.
The kitchen closes at 9 or 9:30, I believe, so if you want food do
come before then.

See you Thursday!

Claude

p.s.  I've received a couple more books from Prentice Hall and will be
bringing them for giveaway.