[Tfug] Recommended wireless network cards

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Mon Apr 14 05:54:49 MST 2008

Glen,

I haven't tried it and am away from my Debian machines, but I remember seeing a lot of stuff for Intel in the Debian Etch repos.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

-- Glen Pfeiffer <glen at thepfeiffers.net> wrote:
I got some feedback on this at the last Happy Hour, but I've
forgotten your responses. I would like to purchase a hassle free
wireless network card to use on my Laptop, which runs Debian
Stable.

Suggestions?

--
Glen