[Tfug] Is there a meet tonight?

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 11 09:52:50 MST 2008

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:36:31 -0700
From: "Jim March" <1.jim.march at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tfug] Is there a meet tonight?
To: "Tucson Free Unix Group" <tfug at tfug.org>

Thanks.

Are there any plans to move it to somewhere closer to the University?

Jim

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Glen Pfeiffer <glen at thepfeiffers.net>
wrote:

I think the TFUG Central Committee wants to move the meetings to TD's on Speedway.  That's close to the university.

Those lovely women just love computer geeks.

Failing that, they will move it to the Bashful Bandit, also on Speedway.  Pretend to be a personal injury attorney.  Those bikers tend to have a lot of life threatening accidents.

Disclaimer:  I am not a member of the TFUGCC, and I do not know who is.  IANAL.

Felix in Tucson