[Tfug] where are saved passwords located in firefox

David Cowell davidwcowell at cox.net
Thu Apr 3 15:48:19 MST 2008

Almost... Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Passwords > View Saved
Passwords. Then do a screen print. (The info is most likely stored
encrypted in your home directory in a file named similar to:
~/.mozilla/firefox/rendaaxr.default/signons2.txt)

(Assuming of course that you can access your Linux box.)

Otherwise it's the hard way (logging on as a password loser).