[Tfug] where are saved passwords located in firefox

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Wed Apr 2 18:24:54 MST 2008

I'm using a Windows computer and need a couple of passwords for some old websites on my Linux box.  Unfortunately the computers are in the public library and I don't remember passwords for things like the Ubuntu site, etc.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek
Click here for great computer networking solutions!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAYu6qI3usnqs33dI9cUiusl63HbZ41HkyoEOHVOej5axaWYg/