[Tfug] TFUG Site/List

James Hood ebenblues at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:25:01 MST 2008

> We concluded that the TFUG list
> doesn't really offer any quality information you can't obtain from other
> linux/unix enthusiasts lists. It seems people prefer the list as place
> to harass and belittle people to make their miserable lives seem more
> tolerable.

I for one have to agree with you. If it weren't for the exceptional insights
of people such as Bowie Poag, this list would be nothing other than what you
describe above. Thanks for doing us all a service and shutting it down. In
it's place, may I propose a read-only list that only Bowie can post to?

James

--
"The humble learn the fastest because they don't waste time on defending a
false image."