[Tfug] Poorly thought out thread subjects (was: FreeBSD is not Windows)

Rich r-lists at studiosprocket.com
Sat Sep 29 16:18:35 MST 2007

On Sep 29, 2007, at 2:20 am, Predrag Punosevac wrote:

> Interesting reading for younger members of this TECHNICAL forum
>
> http://vtbsd.net/notwindows.html
>
> I was also wondering if the following
>
> "Referencing someone based on sex, race, religion, etc in a
> negative tone."
>
> is still unacceptable on this technical forum or it does not apply to
> NON AMERICANS (In particularly Russians).
>
> For the record I am not Russian. I am foreign born (not in the USSR)
> U. S. citizen and I have been living in this country for the past 12
> years. Probably almost as long as the youngest members of this forum.

Pedrag, this has bugger all to do with FreeBSD. There I am, trying to
diffuse the impact of your arrogance, and you go and blow it with a
big fat corker of a pet lip! Thanks for giving your fellow immigrants
a bad name, mate. I presume you weren't born at your original port of
entry? Then act older than the twelve years you're so proud of.

Anyway, to my point: try to make the subject line at least *remotely*
resemble the main (hint follows) *subject* matter of your posting.
And give the bloody CAPS LOCK key a rest, will you, for crying out
loud! It's like reading a bottle of bloody Doctor Bronner's soap!

R.