[Tfug] OT: Predrag wants attention! WAS: Re: Server Compromise

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 07:27:31 MST 2007

He just pisses me off, whatever race he is. It was just frustrating when he
was the only one answering my questions, because then he would tell me how
unmotivated I am because I couldn't alter the xorg.conf file to get multiple
monitors working or whatever. I guess I am coming from the standpoint of
"well, sorry I have been using Windows almost all my life, and now I switch
over to *nix." Just very frustrating and discouraging is all. I was never
treated like that when I had a Windows problem...you DO see where I am
coming from, right?
     Sean

On 9/28/07, Rich <r-lists at studiosprocket.com> wrote:

> It's not because he's not American, it's because he's a lecturer.
> Either that, or he doesn't get out much. Or he's an Old Skool
> Sysadmin. I've known a few people that way. They're not rude, per se;
> more impatient with the niceties of pseudo-informal communication --
> like this list. Not that you have to have homoerotic displays of
> affection, but y'know, a few phrases like "Gosh, how terribly awful"
> would have diffused the whole thing.
>
> Now, about your racism...
>
> R.

FreeBSD v.1.4 (beta)