[Tfug] freebsd nic help

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Sat Sep 29 05:51:32 MST 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, christopher floess wrote:

> Yeah, I've seen this, and here's the output. I wasn't able
> to do much with it
>
> # pciconf -lv

<snip>

> I'm at a loss at this point, but it would be really nice to
> get theses cards configured so that I can get NAT up.
> Let me know if you have any more thoughts

I don't know. Maybe open up your system and verify your rl(4) realtek
cards are properly seated (if that is the case).

And look at the rl(4) man page to make sure it specifically lists your
card (but your pciconf didn't seem to list any other than your bge).

I don't know, but maybe your BIOS setup has some way that disabled them?

  Jeremy C. Reed