[Tfug] Ubuntu questions

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Mon Sep 24 11:07:50 MST 2007

Just enabling the repositories isn't enough.. you'll still need to install
the required packages.  Which ones?  I don't know.  But, as far as
repositories, edit your /etc/apt/sources.list file.  I still think
beep-media-player is easier.. but to each his own.  See also:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories/Ubuntu

BTW, Google is your friend.  That link is the first match for "ubuntu
repository".

Jeff