[Tfug] Tucson Broadband

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Mon Sep 24 09:16:59 MST 2007

I'm using the Cox cable internet  "value" plan, which is plenty fast, and
Cox telephone.  They offer a discount since I'm using both together.  For
long distance, I use a calling card.. 2.99 cents a minute, there are
probably even cheaper ones now.  Just program it into your phone's auto dial
:)

I don't have cable TV though, so maybe with that Qwest is cheaper?  Does
Qwest block port 80?  With Cox I have to run apache on a non-standard port.

Jeff